This year I am moving out of my comfort zone, some of it is unavoidable, some my own choice.
It leaves me with a constant feeling of un-ease. I hope I don't get a stomach ulcer.
So I thought I should write about one of the comfort zone departions - my trip to Cambodia.
In a matter of weeks I shall be heading to Phnom Penh to take part in a building project in a small village. I'll be working with a group of volunteers helping to improve the facilities of a school to enable the support of children with disabilities who usually would receive no education.
Questions I have:
Why am I doing this?
Will I come back alive?
Will I want to come back?
Will the mosquitos eat me alive?
Will sharing a room for 2 weeks kill me?
Why do my questions keep getting longer?
2 comments:
What an amazing opportunity! I can't wait to hear all about it!
(Oh, and take good bug spray!)
Yeah I hear the first group of volunteers didn't get much sleep because of the heat and mosquitos :(
Post a Comment