Friday, 18 January 2008

Fight Club

So I have a lot of weird dreams these days, I keep nagging my friend who is a trainee psychotherapist to interpret them but she's too busy buying clothes on the internet.

The other night I actually gave birth, my mom took the baby from me straight away to rinse it under the tap (she's a nurse so she must know what she's doing).

In another dream I visited my friend Rachel's new place of work, upon her request I am blogging this!

Her new office was like a huge airplane hangar but carpeted (nasty blue office floor tiles). She had a long desk herself (well, she is the MD), and then there were some Dilbert style cubicles. About half a mile down the hangar was an electric bike showroom. Anyone who knows Rachel will know this isn't as strange as it sounds :o)

She took me around to meet the team, the first of whom could only be described as a male model ('nice' thinks me), I could enjoy working here. The next thing I know my friend Katie has arrived and her and the male model are wrestling on the floor. Rachel claps her hands yelling 'Oh goodie, fight time'.

The dream experts say:
Fighting - To see others fighting in your dream, suggests that you are unwilling to acknowledge your own problems and turmoil. You are not taking any responsibility or initiative in trying to resolve issues in your waking life.

I checked with Rachel and they don't have a fight-club policy in her company which is a shame.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could the "baby being washed under the tap" be as a direct consequence of watching this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW1UaILw7uw

Jo said...

That is such a good clip. Unfortunately I had my dream before I saw that so it doesn't explain it. Dreams about giving birth are supposed to be about new stages of life, new ideas etc. Exciting!

Lisa said...

I used to have reoccuring dreams about bears when I was a kid (well, I am Canadian). Apparently that's a sign of emotional sensitivity and depression. As an adult I have reoccuring dreams about snakes. Apparently that's a sign of worry and stress. No, really! I'll swap you for that baby dream, it sounds way more hopeful! How about giving me the male model too...

Anonymous said...

What strange dreams you have!