Thursday, 11 October 2007

Too tempting

A friend has just suggested a holiday to Oregon to visit a friend and do a road trip next year. Aw man, I so have no money but I so miss the USA and my friend it's just not possible to say no. A girl's gotta have something to look forward to, no?

So let the saving begin, who cares about getting into debt...

See you on the other side.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I hope you can come! I'm planning to definitely come to the UK, the following summer. I miss you too. It would be an awesome road trip to the Grand Canyon. I could probably plan the journey so that we can stay at my Aunt's again, so that you can be reunited with Fritz!

Top 5 reasons why you should do it:
1. Great country radio stations with country western covers of Pink Floyd and songs about bathing suits!
2. Cheese Nips, anyone?
3. Watching me swerve around various animals and the occasional piece of rubbish on the Highway.
4. Almost every town has an IHOP
5. Oh yeah, and seeing the Grand Canyon!!

Lisa said...

Yes yes yes please come! I'm no bother, I just sit in the back and hunt for license plates. And I love country radio!! And I'm el-cheapo so it wont be too expensive (!) I hope. Road trips = fun fun fun!!

Top 5 reason why you should come:
1. Um, Vegas, like duh!
2. Um, the Grand Canyon, like duh!
3. Shopping in the states is way easier now that their dollar is down the tubes.
4. Our accents are cool.
5. You miss your North American friends.

Jo said...

How about these reasons:

1. Stacy
2. Lisa
3. Sunshine
4. No work
5. My life is crap